Friday, November 15, 2013

Before & After



Hey my Lil Beauties!

I know everyone is used to always seeing the final look or "product" but don't you ever wonder what was used to achieve the look? Today i'm going to break down the products I used for this clients before & after.

First lets start with Prepping the skin:

1. I used Morphe Brushes Aloe wipes to do a quick cleanse of the skin.
2. Then I used a bit of Neutrogena's oil free moisturizer with SPF 30.
3. Then I applied a silicone base primer all over the face to fill in any lines and leave the surface of her skin nice and smooth.

On to the face:

1. I used MAC Cosmetics brow pencil in spike to fill in any sparse areas.
2. I used a bit of Aj Crimsons foundation #2 on the lid as a primer.
3. I used Urban Decay's Naked Palette shadow "Half Baked" all over the lid, then I applied Morphe Brushes shadow in black in the crease and outer corner.
4. I used Aj Crimson's foundation in #3 to highlight under her eyes and i used #5 & #6 for her all over coverage and used a stipple brush to blend it all together.
5. I then set the makeup with Ben Nye's setting power in Banana under the eyes and I used chestnut all over the face.
6. I used Frend's Beauty D. wispy lashes and black duo glue to apply them.
7. I used just a little bit of Nars blush "Orgasm" on the cheeks.
8. Unfortunately I dont remember the name of the lipstick the client had, it was her own but it was by MAC Cosmetics.

Remember at the end of the day "Blending is Key"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts!