Sunday, July 14, 2013

Today I decided to keep it short and sweet with information. Many makeup artist including myself miss out on alot of pro discounts from makeup companies. Today I decided to list all the pro dicounts that I knew. I also threw in there some makeup sites that sell cosmetics or supplies for less. When you click on the link it should take you straight to the application form, or a page where you can sign up in order to get the application. Each website is different, some may require a license. While other sites will require just your website, comp card, business card, or a combination of those. I hope that this list helps alot of you, building a professional kit cost alot of money. If you know of any that I have missed, click on the link at the bottom that says "no comments" to leave a comment with the link. Thanks guys and remember "Quality over Quantity"

www.makeupmania.com

www.coastalsscents.com

www.morphebrushes.com

www.eyeslipface.com

www.alconeco.com

www.sadowsheilds.com

www.thehouseoflashes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts!